About Robert J. Jacobs Immigration Law, PLLC
Robert Jacobs is an Immigration Lawyer in Gainesville Florida and has been practicing Immigration law in Gainesville, Florida since 1997. In 2014, he sold his previous firm and opened a smaller practice to focus on selected immigration topics.
Things you should know about Robert Jacobs:
- He has been involved in U.S. immigration law since 1988 and has been overseeing his own firm in Gainesville, Florida since 1997.
- He has had a long commitment to helping immigrants come to America to share in America’s bounty and freedoms.
- He has been practicing meditation for over 40 years. He teaches meditation through Awakened Heart Yoga & Meditation, Gainesville, FL.
- He has a great family. His wife Patricia holds a Ph.D. in Education and is a faculty manager for Western Governor’s University, the largest online university in the world. She shares Robert’s commitment to spiritual values and tries to incorporate these values into everyday life – no easy task!
- His daughter Anna is a graduate of Smith College in Northampton, MA, and currently works at the Rhode Island School of Design.
- His son Jonathan is a graduate of Olin College of Engineering, outside Boston, and currently works as a data scientist. He is also an excellent chef and worked for a year as a cook at Momufuku Noodle Bar in New York City.
- Robert loves music and has been playing guitar since age 14.